Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication (B.J.M.C.) is a three-year undergraduate course affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut. Today, media probably is the most powerful tool of Social, Economical and Political changes throughout the world. One can rarely identify any field which is not influenced by media. The exponential growth of television and social media and their impact on all walks of life have created enormous professional opportunity for the students in the field of Media and Journalism. Thus, the institute felt, that there is a great need for a very strong foundation for young students who aspire to take it as a profession. This course covers various aspects of Print Journalism, Photo Journalism, Television Production and Writing, Web Journalism, Radio Production, Social Media, Public Relations, Advertising and others.
• To provide the students with the basic journalistic skills in different mass media.
• To exhibit elements of media industry and to make them aware with the recent developments in mass media.
• Learn research skills appropriate to the discipline of Mass Communications and Journalism.
Career opportunities after B.J.M.C.
• Journalist, Columnist or Reporter.
• Public Relations Officer.
• Feature Writer.
• Freelance Writer.
• TV Correspondent.
• Video Jockey (VJ).
• Radio Jockey (RJ).
• News Analyst.